Sunday, February 6, 2011

First time...

Ok, so mostly at Jamie's prodding I am beginning to blog.  I wanted to keep a family journal so...Here we go.



Yesterday I was so sick of Chloés hair being EVERYWHERE that I cut it.  I think short hair suits her.



Rex has been crawling...all over the place.  It has been fun to see him turn into a little trouble maker.  Wonder where he gets that from?


If that isn't the happiest smile you've  ever seen.
probably because he has so much lunch left on his shirt.


1 comment:

  1. Whatever I never prodded you to blog! You did it all on your own. How exciting that I can be the first to leave a comment I feel so special. Love Rex's old man smile sooo cute. Oh and I think you should put a before haircut and after haircut because thats about how short it was when she left. Great job on the haircut its cute.

    ReplyDelete