Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011 ice skating


We went ice skating, and at first Chloé was not too keen on the idea.  Then, she got into it and started running and really going at it.  It was SO much fun.



Chloé blew out her candles and the sugar flowed. 


Rex enjoyed himself.


Princess Chloé with her Alfredo mustache has been hystarical lately.  She saw an ad of an old lady graduating giving the peace sign.  Chloé pointed and observed "look, she two." 

When I asked Chloé where her felt cat was she replied "ummm I think the cat ran away."  As if all felt cats run away.

Mike put Chloé to bed last week and I see him coming down with his hand flat and pretends to put something in a bowl on the counter.  When I inquired what was up Mike informed me Chloé asked him to put her pretend pink scissors away downstairs.

We were driving to church and Chloé started complaining Rex is bugging me... and Dri.  Mike asked if he was bugging her too and she replied, "no you ok."

While dancing in Dri's kitchen Chloe was singing " I need my crown (trown in true Chloé fashion) always, prince Derrick."  While sining and dancing in front of her stove mirror.


Rex has been into everything.


Walking around while pushing his chair for support.


Contemplating...


Rex has been a little sad getting some more teeth.


look how big he is.


Chloé reading a pig book to her pig.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel like I just relived this last week. Who would have thought Seattle was going to be so much fun. (Hand Raised) I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow do you know how much i miss you guys right now! I can't believe how HUGE Rex is. Just a few more weeks/months until we see you (i hope). Oh and I love the ice skating its so cute

    ReplyDelete