Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 18, 2012 St. Patricks etc

 This week started out with WHAT?


 It was Chloe's friends birthday this week.



Chloe took some pictures and here is one. 
Chloe keeps telling me not to step on the blue squares they are "fast sand." I kept thinking she said fast stand but with help I finally put it together she is talking about quick sand.  Good thing most of the rug is orange.  The things she pretends. 

 Rex being creative with Jesse and Woody's hats.


This week we went with friends to this indoor play area called Raindrops And Rainbows.  SO CUTE!  We all had so much fun.

 Fun toys


 Rex loved this letter L.  He would stack up blocks put the L in front and tackle the L knocking all of it down.


It was a good change from the norm.

 We are in the bathroom the other day and Chloe sticks out her tummy, rubs it, and says "Mommy one day my food bump is going to tun into a baby."  I just thought I hope that is in a few more years.

We had fun with friends 
Reading time



Chalk time






Bike time


Smile time!



Smile times 2




FYI: Chloe told me repeatedly that St. Patrick's day was about dressing in green and eating candy. 

2 comments:

  1. Jill,
    it's so fun to read your blog. Your kids are darling. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. I want you as my Mom. I like your robot and eight ideas. It looks like you guys are doing great. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all your updates. It looks like you're having all sorts of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete