Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012 It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a Johnson


Well you can see what kind of drivers are around this place... We started out this week at the Barretts and had so much fun.  Rex had a blast playing foot ball with all the boys and Chloe loved all the fun toys and cousins to play with.


 Are you my mother?  Was the book this week.  


 We have some cute birds


Mt. Rainier  We went to base and watched the airplanes take off and land.  They were practicing so we got to see a lot of take off and landings.  It is a shame you cannot take pictures.

  
 Planes at the Air Force base

 more planes...

 and more...

distracted airplanes...

 Airplanes

 Airplane Later this night Rex was praying and prayed about the airplanes taking off and landing.  It was so cute.


Airplane

Next week I am leading book club.  We went to the library to find some supplemental books.  I was looking for a specific book and couldn't remember the title.  On a whim I asked Chloe if she remembered the book with the dog that got all the colorful stains on it?  We did read it months ago.  With out skipping a beat she replied, "Dogs colorful day."  If I asked she probably could have told me the author.  Her elephant brain paid off.

Today in church Rex saw Chloe's underwear and in his regular tone said "I want to wear Lightning McQueen underwear."

No comments:

Post a Comment