Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012 Bear week

The next generation is playing with the felt pad and balls


 We bought a bassinet and Rex was so concerned where the baby that belonged to the bed was kept.

We have been having a hard time deciding what to name the baby.  Rex stated he wanted to name the baby dinosaur. Chloe told him "No, because then the baby would only like dinosaurs, not us."
Unhappy potato 

Rex was holding Jesse and in a little voice asked "Cowboy (woodie), where are you?"  then with a pause answered "I in Rexy's room!"



"When I get old I'm going to be by myself so I can have a dog pet and a cat pet." 
-Chloe



 The Butter twin's 1st birthday! 
 the 3d bear cakes












 RAWWW!






 YUM!


IKEA I think this sign was for animals to put their heads through but our kids worked.


 Rex was in the car and took his hat off.  He put his pointer finger through and had his other finger put his pointer in time out and then a whole conversation ensued.  Silly.

Dri had a party and we were invited and it was FUN!
 Turkey
 Turkey
Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment