Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013 Bag ball, kindergarten recipe's, monkey mail

 The kids have loved playing bunnies on the wii.


Rex- I can jump really high. 
me- Okay, show me.
Rex- No, I can't.  It's too scary.


Chloe's school did a cook book of recipes from the kids minds:






 If pirates favorite letter is r why do they put x's everywhere?
-Chloe


 Rex-I don't want to go to school
Me- What makes you not want to go to school?
Rex- All the hard work.

When you make cookies with Sandy and put a ball of cookie dough in a bag this happens...

In the park Rex went behind a tree just out of Mikes sight and started peeing.  Mike found him and Rex gave him the look I am almost done and you didn't catch me. Another day this week, we were home and I walk upstairs and Rex is in the secret bathroom crying.  I ask him what the matter was and he said, "Daddy wouldn't let me pee in the front yard."

 Park day in Seattle with Dad







 Chloe's monster 1/2 finished


I love BNL they wrote a song about another postcard with chimpanzee's and everyone is addressed to me.  Well I got a post card =)

2 comments:

  1. i love the cookbook. i was laughing pretty hard. and i still have no idea what a bag ball is but it was hilarious. so many fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bag ball is a bag full of a ball of cookie dough.

    ReplyDelete