Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19, 2014 swim, dates, birthday and bondage.

 Swim class

 Letter K is for Kite

King


Me-Chloe what are you wearing?
Chloe-Really fashion!

 Mike was sick so the kids were taking care of him by bringing him drawings and food.

Mommy take a picture of me with my ice cream.
We went on a mommy Chloe date and chloe got mint icecream.  She is my daughter.


 Chloe's fortune from our girl date.

 In Chloe's prayer she expressed, "please bless my brother and all his funniness and weirdness."

 Gwenevere's my little pony birthday
At breakfast chloe and rex were commenting on how it has letters from each of their names.  We have decided that Chloe and Rex's nick name is CH-EX.

Man night. Mike and Rex went out for dinner and ice cream.

3 is close to 5 but 4 is in the middle -Rex

Chloe and Rex's new game


Chloe gave the scripture and she practiced it and performed very consistently.

In primary they were talking about who is a good example.  Chloe pipes up, " I am a good example for my mom because she still opens stuff with her teeth."

No comments:

Post a Comment