Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4, 2014 Car seat, Museum of Glass, garden

 Chloe got ready for school.  We are walking out the door and I hear Rex tell Chloe, "You look fantastic and too much beautiful!"

 Pumpkin, the bunny

 Rex and Kade

 Slug

Sunny day at the splash pad.

Rex buckled himself in his car set so he "Wouldn't get hurt when he tipped over." I told him I wouldn't help him out unless he smiled for me, the following ensued.






 Rex and I came in from planting and I was helping him.  Chloe comes in a little while later.  I ask "You just left Dad out side all alone?"  She replies in an indignant tone, "He has nature to comfort him!"

 We went on a date to the Museum of Glass

 I love these little guys, I kept thinking if you chance to meet a frown...  The lights were awesome and changed from frown to smile over and over.




 G rated date.

 Not G rated date...


 Chloe drew a tornado.  I guess all those tornado conference talks stuck with her.

 Rex downing coconut.

Ocean
That is a whale jumping out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment