Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 8, 2014 New chicks, duck days, elisabeth's frozen party

 Rosanna and Chloe

Rex's epic many headed monster.




 Doughnut day

 Rex with his Rex and Jacob book. 



 Rex with grapes squirreled away in his cheeks.

 Duck day parade with the firemen making us lunch.

 Rex's awesome heart.  He is getting good at writing and drawing.  This is the card he made for Elisabeth's birthday.

 If you look the letters for happy birthday are all there...

Elisabeth's epic frozen birthday
Chloe told me she made the biggest snow monster from frozen at the birthday party.  She told me it was the biggest, however, I was not prepared what the biggest entailed.

"When can I have my own lasso? Mom when can I have a big rope with a loop on the end of it?"

1 comment:

  1. I love this whole post, but my favorites are Chloe's marshmallow monster and Rex holding both chicks on his cheeks while their feet are sticking out all crazy. Hopefully they don't get loved to death.

    ReplyDelete