Monday, March 9, 2015

March 8, 2014 Rex's 5th party argh!

 Bike ride

 Happy boy

 Contemplative

 One busy day printing stuff for Rex's party.

 Ike is sooo cute.


 Rex doesn't enjoy the scent Ike's oils.

 Rex playing with friends from school.

 Friend play date.

 Ike loves toys.

 Everything goes in his mouth one way or another.


 Chloe has planned her jaguar eighth birthday cake.

 Ike holding his own bottle.

 The pinata treasure chest.


Ike aggressively plays.








  Walk the plank



 Fishing


 Argh!

 Secret message.

 map time.

 Digging for treasure.

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam
 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam

 bam



"How about you make me the shape pizza I like, or we can go to Costco. " Rex kindly gave me options.  When I inquired what shape he liked he informed me that he likes triangles.








2 comments:

  1. i had a super hard time looking at those pictures. We missed Rex's birthday and I totally meant to call to wish him happy birthday maybe we will do that anyways. Looks like tons of fun and Ike is so cute

    ReplyDelete