Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10, 2015 Sunset, mother's day, Chloe's big birthday plans.

10 years.  Mike, ike and I went to lunch for our actual anniversary.

10 years


Mother's day program at school.




Rex was SO excited.

He did well and knowing what I like and a lot about me.

Ike's two bottom teeth have broken through.

Sunset beach.


Chloe the artist.

Girls night watching Nacho Libre.


Sunset beach take two.  I forgot Rex's swim suit.  What does he do?  Strip down to his undies and have a sand bath.





Rex likes the crusty bits leftover. 




Chloe came home from chuch and knows a lot about me too!  I have wonderful kids and a wonderful mom and mother-in-law.  It has been a good day.

 Chloe has been so excited she woke me up just after six to open her present. 


My mom's name is Jill she has brown eyes red hair strait hair short hair and skin like me.  Mom like to do mom daughter dates with me and it is coming soon.  She likes salad with ranch, chicken nuggets, french fries.  Son mom date.  I love you mom!   You are the best!  I can't wait until mom daughter date!  Love Chloe.


Warning this is about 5 years long but Chloe has planned every birthday until the end of time, or until she turns 22.  Seriously 22.

1 comment:

  1. Even though we have amazing beaches here it made me so sad to see your beach pictures. I'm supposed to be there with you! And Ike is getting cuter everyday. Oh and throwing a party with out you is just not the same. Totally miss you. Oh and there is a typhoon coming and we have to stay inside, I need my craft buddy!

    ReplyDelete