Friday, July 3, 2015

June 2015 Utah trip

Sometimes you are driving in the car and you put yogurt pretzels on your eyes...

then this happens.

beka and ike

Kyle and Ike.

Addie, Dri and Ike


Nattie and I

Nattie and Ike


It is so fun to draw faces on peoples tummies. I gave everyone ink.

Then we made all the faces dead.

the faces kissed.

Dianna and Ike.

Kyle loved to feed and take care of Ike.

Dianna the ever practicing gymnast.

Kyle and Ike
Mom turned 65

Rex and Nana had the same shirt.

Gary and Ike.

Taylor and I

The girls with change.


Ike loving Murrie.

Oaker ike and I

Oaker and Ike

Nana and Ike

Nana and the grand-kids.

Fishing with tim,


Swinging time.

Grandma and Ike

We visited Schuyler.

and left her drawings and our love.

Enjoying the beaters.

Holly and Ike

Dri and Rex sandwich.

swimming with dad.

Rex and finn played so well.

Finn:  I'll get you next time.
Rex: No, I too strong.  (arm showing his muscles)

Chloe with marj and short dri.  Her feet didn't reach the water.

Rex and Chloe on the creek.

Hiking the bear trail.

Rex and Bauer.

After we dropped Mike off at the airport we stopped by temple square.

Bringing Schuyler flowers.

Beka and ike.

Dianna, Chloe and Nattie.


Dri grooming Beka with her gimped hand.

Two flexible doughnuts.

Balloon time.


bath time.

Murrie and Ike

Rex and Nana

Ike loves to swing

Three amigas.


buddies.

Lindsey Ike and me

Lindsey and Ike

Dri, ike, corn, and squash.


Nana snuggles.

Magical Lego time.

Ta-da.

More nana snuggles.

me, dianna, chloe, kyle, nattie, lindsey, and will. Tubing the Provo River.


Diana, Ike and Me.


Bubble gum bubble gum in a dish how many pieces do you wish?  100!
 That happened and Rex got himself out.

Finn and Ike

Finn, me and Ike.

buddies.

Buddies.

Tubing







Tubing the Provo was so fun Lindsey and I did it twice to take all the kids.

1st wiggle car ride.

buddies.

buddies.

buddies.

It was so fun to hang out with family at the cabin; and play, and play, and play.

BFF'S

buddies.

In the car he forgot how long the trip is.

But we had good chocolate along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! And your mom has lost so much weight! Tell her hi for me. And when you get a chance call me

    ReplyDelete