Saturday, February 27, 2016

February 27, 2016 Welcome to Germany

 Jet lag is the worst.

The first night we put the kids down at like 9 pm.  I was rejoicing thinking we are going to rock this jet lag thing and get the kids on a schedule.

 At midnight we found Chloe and Rex playing pokemon in the bathroom, and at other odd time is other odd places in odd attire.  Playing, reading, and in general, shenanigans.

 We have eaten a lot of food.  I think I have already gained my freshman 15.

 Toast and fruit for breakfast.

 The clock tower in Laundstuhl.

 Ice cream.

We get ice-cream almost every day.


Ike is a fan.


 mmm.

 Chloe is a fan.

 We are all fans.


 Breakfast.

 Ike loves all the chocolate.

 mmm.

 We put him in shower prison while cleaning up.


 He just kept enjoying the chocolate.

 mmm

 mmm.

 mmm.

 Hike to the Nanburg castle.



 It overlooks the city.









 They would just carve out the mountain and plunk a castle down.



 Lunch.  It was so yummy.  We had traditional German food.

 I am loving Germany.

Jet lag is the worst.


1 comment:

  1. AWE I LOVE IT. Rex already looks like he's changed a ton. Will you kindly ask them not to grow while away. I love that you're already out and about exploring. I think i'm going to be jealous everytime I read your blog from here on out. Thank goodness I get to see all the fun things you guys do.

    ReplyDelete