Monday, March 14, 2016

March 13, 2016 st wendel easter market

 While the older siblings are away Ike will play.

 It snowed.

 Thanks again for leaving your toys unattended.  Why yes, I will play with them, thank you.

 It snowed and the flakes were so big when you looked up you could see them and they were big enough to take pictures of.  CRAZY!

 Chloe and I volunteered to make stocking for wounded/deployed soldiers.


 Perfecto!

 Rex has learned how to cook scrambled eggs on his own.

 Flu shots for school.


 Ike is a big boy.  We found a park close to our house.


 Ike is brave at the park.

 This is what happens when I talk on the phone.

 This is what else happens when I talk on the phone.

 Rex learned to tie shoes.   His bows are better than mine.

 I love how cool everything is, even the gas station concrete is cool.

 We went to the St Wendel Easter market.

 The church was intricate.

The ceiling and organ were awesome.

 The stained glass was cool.

 Easter Market.

 Creepy puppets.

 The Easter crown with over 2000 hand painted eggs.

 Fun day.

 Pretty night, I got to go shopping by myself.  It was great to just take a moment and enjoy the beauty.

Today was the kids first day of school, so Ike got a haircut and bath because I had time.

1 comment:

  1. So fun. I love the gas station concrete too. Way to go Rex. Come tie my shoes. Hurray for school. Was the volunteering with the local ward?

    ReplyDelete