Sunday, December 4, 2016

December 4, 2016 Box Ike, Christmas markets, Belgium.

Box.

 
 Love these two boys.  Rex asked if he could take a picture with Ike. 

 Trier Christmas market.

 Waffle.






 Ike and Amelia are so CUTE!  I love it when these two play so well. 

 Ike with his airplane.  Rex called it a cross bow that he made from his star wars pez and another building toy.

 Hanging out with Julie.

 Ike chilling. I don't know what his deal was but he kept folding his arms behind his head and crossing his legs in the tub.  He is such a character.

 Mainz christmas market.

 The family made pizza with mike while Julie and I were in Belgium.


 Rex eating sprinkles and whip cream instead of pie.

I with double bottles shocking Julie.

 Ike loves treats.

 Ike wearing my scarf shopping at ikea.

 Rex making his scuba diver out of stamps at school.


Rex made a hedgehog picture.


Mike taking the kids to the movies while I was gone.

 Belgium.
Crazy dancing  bears at the christmas market. They were blow up bears tied to peoples backs and they used sticks to move the arms.  All I could think the whole time watching it is, Ike would go crazy upset if he were here.

 We were lucky enough to be at the market on opening night for the Brussels Christmas market.

 This little guy peeing is a huge draw and I am not sure why.  He has been stolen and stolen.  It used to be stone but now is bronze.

Belgium with Julie.  We walked we ate we had a great time.



 Thanksgiving. 



Picture time.


Ike's two year old pictures.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh I'm dying from the cuteness of Ike's PICTURES. they are sooo soooo sooo cute. I need more please. Did you take these pictures?

    I've been to Trier. Super cute little town. We stayed in Leiwen when we went to Germany and got our groceries at the Trier Market. I've always wanted to name a boy Leiwen since then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Jenny Lewis took them. She is great.

      Delete
  2. I would steal that little peeing statue it's cute. LOL

    ReplyDelete