Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15, 2016 Ike impales, Chloe date, Rex art


Ike impales and likes it.

 Chloe drew all the characters from Tom a German show the kids LOVE.  She did a great job.

 I found this in my schedule.  I love Chloe's addition and spelling.


 We got so much snow this week.  The kids were ok at helping.

 We have a National Geographic angry bird dinosaur book.  Weirdest combo ever.  Ike in enamored with the book especially this page of this dino eating a fish.  He frequently opens it to this page and repeats fish, about a million times.

Ike eating rice for breakfast.

 Ike loves my new measuring cups.

 Rex made a hedge hog and bat in school.  I am enamored with is work.

 Mike is being well fed in Poland even if they are working him like a dog.

 Chilling.


Thanks to great friends, Chloe and I had the special opportunity to sneak away for some ice cream together.  Luckily we both  love MINT!  On our mother daughter date she quickly made a list for us to do that included:
Me sing and she dance
Her sing and I dance
read together
get ice cream

We were unable to fulfill watch a movie
do go noodle
art
it was a great list.
Chloe's amazing list made me think of this sponge bob episode.

1 comment:

  1. hurray for daughter and me dates. Ike looks so much like Rex in his pictures.

    ReplyDelete