Sunday, September 17, 2017

September 10, 2017 DeLenna's visit.

The parade in our village


This cool pipe band was from France and came over for our parade.  I have never seen instruments like these.


 Chloe on the swings.

 Lukas, Rex and the neighbor all stuffed in that little airplane.  Rex is cracking me up with his arm out.


 Our walk.

Love the field behind our house.


Ike enjoying food.

DeLenna and Rex on an Aunt son date.  It is a thing just ask Rex.


Rex on a walk with DeLenna.  Instead of going to the close pharmacy they walked clear to the other side of town,  I think they both not so secretly loved it.


LEGO LAND!


Ike sometimes freaks me out how great he is at moving.  He climbed clear the heck up there.


While Chloe and Rex were on this ninjago ride.






Ike was singing Moana the whole time in line.


 Chloe and Rex rode this ride while Ike was in his tiny canoe with the sea calling him.


Mixing media.


These two just love each other.


Birds of a feather.


These two love each other and had a good time riding all the big rides while Ike and I didn't.



 Ike has started licking toes.  Luckily we put a stop to it quickly but things go weird.

 Ike clearly feels very comfortable with DeLenna.


Elbow talking.


The rainbow.  It is hard to see but it was there.


Chloe.


It has been an awesome visit that keeps going.


Ike.


Berg Eltz


The whole crew.


Let me hold the castle.



Photo bomber.


Silly ike.


Mosle river.


Burg Thurant



 look I'm an Arrow.  -Rex



The view.  I would build my castle here too.


Naughty Chloe.


Naughty Rex.


Naughty Ike.



 I am a sucker for old crumbly cutouts and a blue sky.


Love this little boy, that is being less little.



These two.


I loved the grin on this carving.



 Someone made a stature of my kids.


love this valley.  We had another great time with DeLenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment