Monday, December 18, 2017

December 17, 2017 Counting, crafts, and surgery

 Chloe was an angel in the church nativity.


Rex was a cow, and then ended up being a shepherd but we weren't there and my friend only got one picture.


Rex made me a treasure hunt.  It started in the microwave, the stairs, rex's room,  and then very I heart you mom note.

Cowboy and Octopus.

Let's count?

We made snowflakes for family home evening.


My kids are sometimes OCD and I love it.  Rex is awesome.




At preschool we made salt dough ornaments.


Ike was into it.


Our tree took a dive this week...twice.


 My friend had me over for brunch.  Look how fun and festive.


We had a snowball fight at our preschool Christmas Party.


Ike got his tonsils and adenoids out this week.  He woke up super mad, but this was the least mad picture I had.




Recovery,

I will take some juice.

Yum.



As a family we painted the ornaments we made in preschool  Chloe painted that gingerbread man all on her own.   I painted the boring gingerbread man and the tannenbaum.  It was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment