Monday, February 12, 2018

February 11, 2018 super heros, tea, and fun

The kids did a talent show for FHE.



They are so cute and creative.

Ike had his time in the sun too.

I cut my hair.  The morning after we were all sitting at breakfast, Mike turns to Ike and asked what happend to Mom's hair?"  Ike replied "I don't know? Cut cut cut (with finger scissor motions on his own hair) and then she's booful."  I might keep him around.

 These boys.


Ike is the kid at preschool in his jammies with a plastic lawnmower chasing the girls.


These two are the best.


These three are the best too.


La-la-laaaaaaa.


This smile melts my heart.


The sunset and Rex.  We love our village.



Wonder Woman.  We tried to get an eazy costume but it was too small.


Waiting for Rex's parent teacher confrence.  He is doing so well in school.  It is very impressive.


The not easy costume.  These two super hearos had a great day dressing up for fasching. 


Chloe and Rex made a tea party.


We all had fun.  Chloe let me use her new fancy teacup she got from the flea market.


Love this girl.



Ike enjoying dinner.


Chloe and I were able to play a few games.

 Chloe is so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment