Monday, September 9, 2019

August 2019 First day of school, Brooks, Goodbye kristie, Bummer castle buring

 The climbing forest near our house.



Chloe found a friend.

First day of School 2019 Rex is in 4th grade and 9 years old! 

 Chloe is in 6th Grade and 11 years old.

Ike is in Kindergarten and 4 years old.


Ike got stung by a hornet.  His poor eye was swollen for a few days.

USO activity.



 Kristie is moving back to the states.  I am going to miss her and count myself lucky to have met her.

Aubrey Kristie and I have had many fun times.



Rex and Mac got a new little brother and got to hang out with us for a bit.

There was a lot of fun with these three.

Chloe's art project I spied on the back to school night.

Riding my bike one evening I just had to stop and enjoy the beauty of our village.

Brooks is HERE!


Ike is STUCK.

Castle burning. Chloe got a ukulele lesson from Stevie.

Waiting.


Then it pored rain when the fireworks were supposed to start.  Some of them were able to go off, but it wasn't it's normal spectacle.  


Chloe's modern fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment