Sunday, February 2, 2020

January 2020 Birthday's fun times

 Rainbow day.


 Double rainbow.

 Look how huge that rainbow was.

 Dinner with Arabella.

 Night bike ride with the kids.  Ike was set on going on his own bike he really went and did a great job and didn't complain. We went about 5 miles.  He was a rock star.



 It snowed here.

 Mike and I went and saw the Russian Ballet in Frankfurt.  Swan lake was great.

 It was pretty amazing, the costumes were fantastic and the dancing was top notch.

 Ike shark jammies and slippers.

 Theo's birthday.  Rex has been with these boys all of grade school. It is a great group of kids.

 Rex had a origami activity for Primary Activities.

 My birthday picture from Chloe.  I love whales geometric designs and orange she hit all my highlights. It was a great birthday where I got spoiled.

 Ike bike ride with my glasses.

 Beautiful night drive.


 I got a hilarious game for my Birthday called side effects.


 Family walk.





 Stacy and Jill walk.

 It was a glorious morning.


 Beautiful night walk with the kids.


 The Lewi's came to visit.  It was a non-stop party.

 Ike shoe fashion is...interesting.





 Primary Activities

I am a big fan of hats with ears.  This particular gem the mouth is a pocket too, so it is double awesome.


 Burg Lichtenberg.


 Schuyler's birthday dinner.

 The drive Ike kept himself busy with post-its

Ski Party for Schuyler's Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment