Sunday, January 2, 2022

Christmas break 2021 and New Years 2022

 

We Hiked to the train tunnel a few times and it has been beautiful.



Natalia and I.


New Years welcome to 2022



Bringing in the newyear right.



Chloe living her best life in her tiger jacket and wolf ears.


I got some time to myself.




I adore Jodi and we hike to the train tunnel too.




We went to snow hall now known as snow world.  We met the Roberts there. Becky and I were hanging out on the kiddy hill and I was waiting for Becky she got caught behind new people.  I was sitting patiently waiting on the side.  This adorable French girl my guess 9 years old came up and was so fervently speaking French to me.  After much back and forth I got out my phone and used my translator she asked if I needed help up.  We laughed so hard.  My old lady bones probably looked like I needed help up.



















Speed racer Rex.


Christmas DAY!!!  The kids were so excited they started calling family back in the states at 2:00 am our time.


We got these amazing sweaters for Christmas and wore them to friend Christmas eve. 


The in crowd.

Best Friends


We had so much fun and food and fun sweaters. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment