Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011



Rex and Chloé Dancing.


Rex has been so vocal.


Chloé loves Tangled.  A few days ago she was pretending the red chair was the horse from tangled and she is asking him, with the broom to his throat,
 how he found her and if he was after her hair.  

The part I didn't get on film but was adorable. She was pretending she had the guy from the movie wrapped in her hair to the chair.  Chloé pretend pulled him up with her pretend hair, like the movie, while talking to him in her stern voice.




"Super happy face"

Classic Chloé story: "You forgot something....my panties.  They're bunchy,"  complained Chloé.   I was getting her ready for nap put a diaper on and forgot to pull up her panties over her diaper.  However, I managed to get her stretchy pants up.  Needless to say, she was less than pleased with the service.




Rex eating the ball. Look at the size of that mouth.  He may be my child.

I have been telling the kids the story of three little pigs.  When the huff and puff part happens I blow, and it was cute Rex joins in now.  He is picking up on EVERYTHING!!! 


Rex has been standing all the time but I never get a picture.  This is Dad trying to bribe Rex to stand.


Rex eating Red Vines...



and enjoying it.


  Rex after he eats Red Vines.
After Rex is done eating he has been saying all done and doing the sign.


We have been gardening and made a raised square foot garden yesterday.


Love tomatoes


Look at the lines

1 comment:

  1. Your Chloe is quite hilarious! I loved the Tangled video of her! What a crack up. Looks like there is never a dull moment at your house. Little Rex is so cute. He is at a super fun age!

    ReplyDelete