Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011 Easter/Tulip Festival


This week I was putting Chloé to bed.
Me:  Chloé do you know where you blanket is?
Chloe: Yes.
Me: Where?
Chloe: It's lost!


Tulip Festival! 


Most beautiful day!



I think everyone had a good time.






Daffodils too!



 Check out that hair. Alfalfa.


I may have been tickling them.




Too much love.




Ferry.


Mount Rainier!






Seattle



Easter!


Happy Easter! 


Bobble head monkey Chloé painting


 Eggs



Hard at work




House inspection.  Front yard.




Left is the kitchen, right is the living room and if you put them together this is how it is in real life.


Check out this LIGHT


Entry.  The slate and wood paneling in the background. 


The other side of the living room.


  I hurt my back this week.  We NEEDED a bed.  
This was the delivery method. Ghetto!

FULL week but we had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I hope this wasn't a tubing repeat injury :(

    Also I'm so jealous about the daffodils! They're my favorite flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week. No wonder I've been tired all of this week. I must be recovering from all the fun. So many cute photos. I for the one with Chloe and the Easter egg as my favorite.

    Jill failed to mention how I lugged the bed up two flights of stairs, both flights had 180 degree turns that the bed doesn't actually fit through. A lot of force was required.

    Good Times!

    ReplyDelete