Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 25, 2011


White boy dancing moves...The chicken wing move is CLASSIC!


 We are driving home from Lowes with our pumpkin and Chloe says... "It will be my pumpkin and I don't want everyone else to see it because it will be so scary with mean eyes and he'll be scary everyone will jump off the earth!"
 Here is the creation of said scary pumpkin.


Here is the completed project.  My favorite are the eyebrows.  She is obsessed with eyebrows. 

Dri was in a cooking class.  The teacher wrote a book based on the experience.  She has a book party because it is coming out the end of this month. That is a whole other story...Nonirreguadlessly...Dri and I were in Seattle at the Smith Tower and this was the view from the observation deck...AMAZING!  We only had Dri's i-phone and I think it's still a kickin' pic.

Anyway...we are at the party and the author it going off thanking everyone for their part in the book.  She starts reading from her book about how they threw these dinners to make money to support the cooking classes.  At one of the dinners they were serving steaks etc and the Author's friend (also an author) said I just wrote a book about burlesque women and know all the best performers in town.  So, they decide to go for gold.

Well the guess chef came out and was drinking his celebratory glass of wine after cooking the complicated dinner for the evening.  The Burlesque woman comes in and in a hoarse voice says to the chef "do you think you could pass me my fan's on cue and take my dress and things when I'm done?"  Wide eyed the chef agrees.  I think his mouth was hanging open a little too.  He does his part for the evening and that was that.  Well... they decided it was so funny they did it again!!!  There was a Burlesque woman at the opening for a cook book.  Lets say it was a little shocking and very unexpected. Dri was feeling guilty for having me participate.  All I can say is sooo SEATTLE!
That is the Chef with the clothes and the Burlesque woman. 
This is the adult picture but not the finished product for the evening so you are warned...
The final product included two swinging tassels...It's always a party with Dri!


Rex and Chloe on their cool birthday table.


We are driving up to go to the temple and Chloe says "I am going to call Aunt Dri ok?  Aunt Dri, We are going to come to your house.  My Mom and Dad are going to go to a church and get married and you are going to watch us.  Ok?  Bye.  Mom, Dri is going to watch us tonight."




This week we volunteered building the park by the sound. It is turning out cool there is a ribbon cutting on Sunday. 


 If you happy and you know it than your face will surely show it if you're happy and you know it shout...


Hooray! Fun Sunday breakfast!

1 comment: