Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011

Sadie came, played, decorated and ate.


 We all had fun!

 This week the kids and I have been sick =(.  Chloe had to get a steroid to open her throat but she seems to be doing better and can talk again.  She thought it was so funny the doctor told her she had a frog in her throat. 

 One night she was particularly bad and wokeup at 1 having a hard time breathing.  Mike laid down with her.  He thought she was asleep when she said "Daddy, if a dinosaur comes to eat us will you save me?"  Mike said "Yes."  and then Chloe asked "and Rexy and Mommy too?"  Mike said "Yeah."

At 5:30 chloe was up again this time snuggling me.  She turns to me and says "I have good news, if a Dinosaur comes to eat us Daddy will save Me, and you Mommy, and Rexy. So, we'll be ok.  Ok?"

 Rex has a sixth sense when people are going to leave.  Or maybe he sees you putting on shoes etc.  And he will come and grab your legs and not let you go.


Rex and Chloe playing.

Today he shut the door on Mike and I and said "night night" or "Nigh Nigh." Smiles with his huge toothy grin and closed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment