Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011


 I finally finished the chair seat covers.  I took old camping mats, cut them out and covered them, so they fit our chairs.


 Final Product


 We have been sick, but the kids sneaked out and played a little.  This is Chloe and her box.  Why are boxes the most fun toy ever?  They are like fuel to the imagination fire.  There is a cute book called "not a box" at the library we would recommend.



Rex loves BOXES!


Sick at Dri's tickle torture...






 We have been getting ready for Disneyland.  We leave tomorrow.


Blanket, clips and shirts for the kids.  Made from stuff lying around the house! We'll see if that fills the magic quota or if the kids still want to buy all the beautifully packaged toys.


 Mike called and said I am off the plane on my way home.  About 10 min later I get a call asking to buy all of our appliances, from craigslist.   I thought to myself, Mike must have posted them.  (He did without telling me) I then thought well we did want to get rid of them and Mike should be here by the time that we need to load them.  I told the man on the phone, sure I would love for you to come buy my fridge, dishwasher and stove.  I cleaned them out put our stuff in coolers, and had Mike unhook the dishwasher when he got home.  The man came and got them and we went shopping.

Everything was awesome...except the fridge.  IT'S HUGE!  We have to return it and get another one because we cannot open the drawer.  But, look how beautiful it is! Lowes is awesome and going to let us keep it till they deliver our new one.  Chloe is just happy because she loves black. And she loves all the time we have been spending at Lowes because they have a "dishwasher hole" she and Rex love to play in. What a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment