Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011 Zoo/Murrie Visit

 Zoo Chloe, Sadie and Rex


 Rex

 Kade


 Rex and Kade


 Chloe and the tiger


 Puffin diving


 Rex, Chloe, Kade and the polar bear


 Sadie and Chloe




So, Mike got me a canning pot for Christmas with the kids.  He told Chloe it was a secret.  So, the first thing she does when I get home is says "Mommy, I have a secret to tell you."  She whispers in my ear, because it's a secret,  "we got you a big black pot for Christmas! Are you so excited?"



Rex and Chloe in the yard


 Having fun




Chloe Rex and I went to the H&L market.  Chloe calls it the market.  We were walking out about to cross the parking lot.  Chloe pipes up "When I am older I am going to cross the street by myself, and get married."


 Murrie reading a super fun book.  THANKS!


 and other books


 Rex's chipped tooth


 Freezing at the park by the sound



 Dri, Murrie and Mike freezing



 but it was pretty.


Having fun with aunt Murrie


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us go to the zoo. We will have to go again when they lite the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She whispers in my ear, because it's a secret,"

    Classic. I love it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete