Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27, 2011 Grandma and Grandpa visit


 Is this fun or what?  Chloe and Rex are ecstatic to have someone else around to read to them.

   Box + Spatula = Rex's favorites



 Pre-school play thanksgiving.


Garfield's Thanksgiving and popcorn

REAL Thanksgiving.


Kade pounding the food in his hysterical turkey hat.


This is maybe the cutest pic of Jesse and Jamie.


Nedra the gravy maker.


Jamie too close for comfort.  Her prego belly was touching me!


Dri and me


Dri and Rex snuggle


Let the feast begin.  Nedra, Jamie, Dri, and Amy getting this started.  We made pumpkin pie from our Halloween pumpkins and ate the best food!!


Zoo:
Zoo Rex chasing the poor peacock.


poor goat.




Fun fun fun.  Good thing Grandma and Grandpa came.


Nedra and Mike at the Chambers Creek.



 Saturday we went to Top Pot Doughnuts and heard Casper Baby Pants.  This is me walking out the door running into Jole McHale.  I looked over and said "Hey, it's Jeff Winger (From the TV show Community)."  He said "Did you say winger or winter?"  I thought and said "well, it could be either that you prefer"  It is a made up name after all.


Charlie almost got ran over taking this picture.  




 We went to Jan and Dan's and had a terrific visit.  
Chloe wanted to go and live with her cousins.






Rachelle Shawn and Jonas


All of Dri's prints and the boxes for the Jewelry.  

3 comments:

  1. At first glance James thought Kade's hat whas Princesses Laya. hahahaha. I love it.

    I started laughing at the poor goat picture and Gwenevere got all excited and had to see.

    And was that really Winger? If it was I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS my word verification for the comment above was "POOPSIN" hahahahahha I think i'm going to enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were joking all day he looked like Princess Laya from the front.

    It totally was Jeff Winger. I was laughing that we ran into him. I think he had his kids at the concert.

    ReplyDelete