Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012 Dimond visit

 Preschool #10 heart day.  The girls were heart super heroes and found all ten hearts and did the actions to save them.


 Rex loves raisins


Rex was taking a bath.  Mike put soap in his hand.  Rex put the soap in his mouth instead of washing himself.  He went to express how yucky it was and a bubble came out.  He was torn between being bubble mesmerized and complaining about the sick soap.

 Chloe rocking out.

I woke Chloe up to use the bathroom.  I put her back in bed and gave her a kiss and said,"I love you." Chloe commented back "  That's because I'm your kid."  I said "yeah."  Chloe then added, "Mom, I was a rock star."


 Fun at the nature park


 King of the mountain


 Hidden puppy


 Zoo with the Dimonds




We were making dessert and Amelia inquired what are we having for dessert.  I said "cheese cake."  She commented "You can't make cheese cake, the cheese would melt."


Rex was in HATE with the snow.





Snow day


Freezing fun ferry ride.


Rex would only look at the passing ferry. Fun day in Seattle we ate the best curry at my favorite place to eat, Dri's.  Yum and fun.  

The girls were pretending to be "wicked witches" and start everyone on fire.  When Dri got out her magic wand and made a barrier.  Chloe was so mad that she couldn't "bam fire"  Dri. (The bam part was accompanied by a tap with a rolled up place mat, I mean magic wand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment