Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012 Chloe's 4th birthday

Chloe went shopping and this is what she picked for her birthday from Grandma and Grandpa.  She kept saying,  "I picked it."


 For the Princess birthday we started by making our crowns.



 The boys got capes


 The girls got tutus.  Everyone got wands.


 Crown lunch.  In the middle of our lunch the dragon stole our princesses, so we had to go and save them.


We had a map and started our training.


Gathered all the monsters from the door forest.


 We organized them and got them in their cages in the geometric jungle.


 And, had a good time doing it.


 Then we slayed the dragon







 CANDY!

 Everyone's expectations were not met.

 Chloe loved and has used every present.  She kept saying thing like: thank you, I love this, this is what I have always wanted etc.






 Cupcakes and ice cream.






 It was a fun party!

International space station link:
Mike showed the kids this movie of the space station and then they went out and saw it.  They could also see Jupiter and Venus.


This week at preschool they did a P day and had a pink pig puppet show. It was very cute. You can check out my page on Facebook to see the video.

 Playing in the yard

 Creepy.  I saw it on my way to the library.


 Playing with Heather.




Mike, Chloe, and Rex doing "the sun dance" aka sun salutation.  It is funny to hear them ask Mike to do the sun dance.




 Chloe has kept her panties dry forever and now is wearing them to bed.  These figurines are a result of that choice.  I thought it was funny how she lined them up.




 Mommy Horse.


Dad and Rex

last night we had Bella babysit.  Bella told Chloe she could watch Snow White after I left.  Chloe turned to me and said "Mommy can you leave?"  Well I know where I stand.




3 comments:

  1. I dont't know what Aidan was so upset about, and I apologize, but thank you for getting the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize, it was so funny. He didn't get as much candy as he wanted because he was hitting the empty pinata. Then Mike offered to give him candy but it wasn't from the pinata so that was a no go. He was very into it. He did go "mid evil" on that dragon. I thought the picture was cute. About two seconds after the picture he was fine and playing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super fun week. Happy Birthday Chloe.

    ReplyDelete