Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 5, 2012 Grandma Johnson Funeral Trip

We went to Grandma Johnsons funeral.  It was neat to hear everyone talk about how much love she shared and her attitude of life long learning.



Car ride.  14 hours 4 stops and 2 good little kids. 




Fake Stonehenge


It was so windy.  Chloe said, "mommy hold my hand so I don't blow away."





 Chloe doctored up her own foot and then said "my foot is broken, I cannot walk, I am just like Barry." (Barry is our friend who just had foot surgery.)





 Devouring the drive




Car car



 We got to see Fin while we were in UT.

 We saw Oaker


and Natie




 We saw Ava.




Rex's BFF




 I went to Logan for a few hours and got to see good friends and go to Bluebird. I wish I could have visited longer and more friends. We are sad for everyone we didn't get to see in our few short days.  I love Logan it was such a time of growth and fun in my life.



 We went to McDonald's




 Ruby stubbed her toe.  I gave her a hug and told her to buck-up.  Later as her foot was totally bruised I felt bad.





Nedra gave the kids a bath and I was in there "helping" I turned on the water and didn't see Nedra I quickly fixed my mistake but Nedra got a little wet.
Mike was talking to Rex and asked "did you take a bath with Grandma?"
Then Chloe piped in "NO, Rex took a bath with me.  Mom turned on the water and got Grandma wet."
She TOTALLY ratted me out.

 The drive home






Chloe trying to shield herself from the sun to see the tv. 


No comments:

Post a Comment