Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012 Easter

On Easter Rex was sick so we had to miss Seth's blessing. 
 We had our own egg hunt. Rex was too sick to participate.




Loot


 Sad sick Rex.



 Umbrella ding.
(equivalent to cheers.)



Peek


This is the one picture of us dying eggs.



Woodland Park Zoo








Seth is so small!













 In the next few pictures the quotes are from Chloe, the rest I extrapolated.
 Mom how do you spell love?  I tell Chloe, she writes it, and then points to each letter and says "In my name, in my name, not in my name, in my name." 




This is where she decides her smile needs a nose.




 Oh ho ho, that is so cute.




 I am pleased with that.


Chloe adds, "Now this smile needs hair be-tause (because)  it's a girl."




 Te-he I like hair.




 That ittly little bit is all she needs.




 Now she is no longer unisex.




 Yes it looks good




 But do you think it needs a little more?




 Maybe right there.




 Oh yes.




 It is cute just like me.




 Hummm




Well, I think I'm finished with my work of art.

  
Rex chucked his baby to the floor then told me to be quiet because his baby was sleeping  He kept saying/signing,  "shhh, baby, sleep" repeatedly.


I am leaving to Dri's for a night and Chloe runs to me yelling, "Mommy, mommy, you forgot something." Chloe pretends to grab by her chest and holds out her hands and says, "a piece of my heart."

4 comments:

  1. What a fun week. I'm so glad I got to be home for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sick over Easter as well! Remember how I was sick with Rex when I was visiting you? Apparently we are sick buddies regardless of the distance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that is true you two have a connection.

      Delete