Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012 SICK!



 Painting in the bath with shaving cream 



Me: Chloe you need to eat your dinner.
Chloe:  I did. See? I took a bite.
Me:  You need to eat more of your dinner.
Chloe:  No, you just said some, and I did...see?


 This is the piece of wood I got out from under my nail.  SICK!


 This is Rex he has also been sick.  He looks like a little red raccoon.  He had such a big infection.  He seems to be doing better and we are so excited.


 This week Mike has been super sick too. This what the super huge moon the night of our 7th anniversary. Thanks to Dri, Mike and I got to spend a little time together through the sick fog.


 Visiting Dri!


 We have polka-dots


Cookies at aunt Dri's.  It was so fun to eat with Aunt Dri, Hue, Jan, and Jan's mother, Elizabeth.

 Chloe dressed herself.  Driving home from church yesterday Chloe pipes up, "Mom I am sorry I drew your head so big."


 Well we have all been sick this week.  Mike and Rex got it the worst.  Mike's ear is still super painful.  A trip to the ER, antibiotics, steroids, codeine, mucinex,  perkeset and many other medications still have not helped. So everyone pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment