Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Talk July 2012

We are expecting, and we told the kids.  Chloe and Rex came to the ultrasound with us.  They were so excited.  Rex kept saying "baby mommy's tummy." repeatedly.  

Then Chloe inquires, "So mom when you eat food does the baby steal it to get bigger?"

Chloe when asked if we are going to have a girl or a boy she usually responds we don't know yet we have to wait and see.

Chloe was talking to Grandma and Grandpa and said, "if it's a boy we are going to name it Wally; if it's a girl we are going to name it Eva, Wally's friend."


Chloe recently has been giving me a kiss and then another kiss and says that is for the baby.

Rex grumpy laying on my in the morning.  These mornings I am not moving to quickly so, Chloe has plenty of time to use my camera phone.



 We are all tired except for the kids, they are watching a movie.




Rex with a thousand grapes stuck in his cheeks.  It is just funny.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! When will blessed event occur?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now its Jan 5? Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet Wally and/or Eva. I'm voting for twins!!!

    ReplyDelete