Monday, July 16, 2012

July 15, 2012 Utah trip and Hawaii

 Rex eating the sprinkler at the cabin.


 Rex kept asking for popsi-colds.  And he would sign cold too.




 Driving down to Utah Mike pointed out a tractor driving in a field.  She asked  Mike, "Why's it going so slow?"  Mike said, "That's what tractors do.  Then Chloe replied "When I'm big and have a tractor, I'm going to drive it fast like a Ferrari."


 Tubing




 

 hanging out with the Johnson's




 Rex and Clair having a ball


 Watching the balloons that someone let go.


 attacking Mike


 Parade


 Funniest shirt ever, thanks Grandma


 Rex and Dakota playing


 Fun Independence day.


Playing games


 Mike had to got to Hawaii for work, so I tagged along.

The cool blow hole


 Hawaii temple


 Matsumoto shave ice




Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to the children's museum



 Rex was a little sick


 and he just wanted his blanket.  Nedra and Charlie were troopers.



 Fun at the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa


 Monkey


 Who needs a double stroller?


 Polar Bear


 fist bump



Coconut 

The other day driving to SAM Chloe asked Dri "Did you know I am an artist? I am because she makes pictures for my mommy!"  

Then on the drive home kind of bugging Dri I told Chloe if she was good Aunt Dri would love to read Chloe a story even her princess story she left at Dri's.  Then Chloe said, "yeah we had to leave books at Aunt Dri's because she doesn't have that many."  Dri replied "I have some."  Then Chloe said, "you don't have as many as we do, that makes you the looser!" 

1 comment:

  1. we need a picture of Rex and Kade in their peanuts shirts. Its a must I'm pretty sure.

    I love how that life jacket is still around and that chloe is still wearing it.

    I love when Rex wears all black

    Wow priceless Chloe calling Dri a looser....haha love your kids

    ReplyDelete