Monday, May 13, 2013

May 12, 2013 Zoo, Canada, Nana's visit.


WOLF

 MUSK OX!



 look

 POLAR BEAR!
 He was just hanging out playing with his toys


 Budgies


Sting ray


 Shark



 Making the bunk beds



 Done!
Hanging out with Aunt Beka and Nana


Dri and I are taking a screen printing class. 

Rex was getting into the car and I was buckling him in. "I WIN!" Rex declared   "Hurry Chloe so you can be the second winner."
 We picked up the skin for Mikes Kayak and it was kind of a creepy place but they had dogs the kids loved.
Driving in the car with the GPS it would say "in 250 feet go straight on" in a brittish accent.  Rex would talk back, "NO! I don't want to go straight home, I want to play."



 The quilting is done now I just need to bind it.


 To the rescue.  
Does it get any cuter than Rex, Jonas and Chloe to save the day.

Big bubbles at Uncle Dan and Aunt Jan's 













 Colleen and Mom

Jim, Mom, Dri, Blanch, Vivian

1 comment:

  1. Gwenevere: That was the biggest bubble I have ever seen.

    You family is so cool. You guys do the funnest things. And check out those polar bears. I love it when they are playing.

    ReplyDelete