Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013 Nanna visit

 Sunday flashback, we played hungry hippo.  Now I know why my Mom hated it when we played it.


Chloe discovered the massage chair at Dri's friend that has a pool and a baby.
Thanks for the fun time Nic and Kathy.



 The beginning of this week Chloe started to have a pretend cat named alley.  Alley started as a tiny cat the size of a dust mite that grew to fit in the palm of Chloe's hand.  She is white with blue eyes and a pink collar.

Then almost a week later she was telling me how awesome if we had a cat and Rex and Chloe could keep it away from Mike and Me.  That gesture would help our allergies in Chloe's world.  I told her she already had a cat. Chloe informed me "Nooo, Alley died she went to heaven and I buried her in the back yard."

No matter the loss of her pretend cat that is buried in my back yard she isn't getting a real cat.




 This is the root we finally got out of our front flower bed.


 On our way to spanaway we saw this gem of a car strapped down. I found it funny.



I want to go to the glacier and eat all the snow. I will share the snow with my brother.
-Chloe
No, I don't want to eat the snow I want to make snowballs and throw them.
-Rex



If Jamie had a girl baby then they might have girl toys.
-Chloe 
Jamie has a baby named Seth and he's so cute.
-Rex



 At the dentist watching a movie.

Cup stacking.  Ta-da!


Reading with Nana.


 Camping at the father and sons.



 This is Chloe's depiction of what her 6th birthday will look like.  I love the bows and party hats.


 This is her second close up of her opening a present.  SPOIL ALLERT: her present is a doll.

All the dots are eyes
-Chloe

Sad



 I think this is the loud one


 This is a picture of Dad, Chloe, Nana, Mom, Rex and a smiley face.



 This is Rex's pic


 Flying kites at Chambers

 Chloe and her Kite.  She was so good and ran around the whole park with her kite. She was talking about how she was so awesome at flying a kite she didn't even let go of the string...unlike Nana.


 Kade and Rex


 At the water


 Train








No comments:

Post a Comment