Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013 Fieldtrip, preschool, camping.

 Dinner at the Pearsons
The blue man

Errands

 Canadian Thanksgiving with the Roemhildts.  So fun.

Chloe's Field trip to the local grocery store.  Drinking cider.
  
 Rex hanging out with Vangie and Logan wile we were at the field trip.

 Making bread in preschool.

 Our Bear birthday.

 Bowling

 Balloons

 Bubbles

 And Birthday cake.  It was an awesome B Day in preschool.

Chloe's drawings have been awesome.  This is her card for Reagan's party.  It Is a picture of Chloe and Reagan.  Reagan has a crown and Chloe has a party hat.  She was finishing up her drawing, and stated "Oh, I forgot our stomachs,"  then added the necessity. 

 
This picture Chloe drew of me in school because Mom starts with M.  I am pointing over...and down.  I also have an awesome bow in my hair.  She is very detailed. I LOVE IT!

Rex has been getting his art on.  This is a picture of his ghost by a rope or a sting I don't remember what it was.


 Doggy car seat.
Mike and Rex were talking about how clean my craft room is.  Rex said "Yeah, Mommy cleaned her factory."
 Chloe's selfy
Chloe told me I was " A good servant getter."  I think she thinks I am bossy, or loud, or both.

 Working

Rex hiding from pictures.

 Camping at Nisqually


 While camping Chloe was pretending an object was a baby snake that got blind because it's Mom gave it rubbing alcohol.  
Mike's shocked reprimand "Chloe?"  
Chloe quickly changed " I mean a bad guy gave it rubbing alcohol." 

Fun trip!

1 comment: