Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 27, 2013 Fall festival, atrium

Family Home Evening with the Forsythe's 

My doggy and my mask miss Chloe.
Do you miss chloe?
Nope just my doggy and mask miss her.
(A conversation I had with Rex this week)


Atrium




The zoo:
Rex's crazy smile

Baby tiger

Cucumber

Starfish

We were doing a project.  Chloe called, "Ralph. Hey Ralph I'm going to call you Ralph. Ralph was your name before you were married."
Chloe was super distraught because we were going to miss the Fall Festival at the school because Mike and I were going to the temple.  We made our own fall festival at home.

Spooky bowing

We had a nature scavenger hunt
We made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

leaf pinata 

The quilt is finished and up.













Rex is a master of getting out of pictures. Proof.

1 comment: