Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 3, 2013 Halloween, Monsters, Second Tooth

Walking to school.


Chloe is getting good at stacking the robots in new ways.

Chloe started swim lessons, and Rex enjoys them.



Chloe started gymnastics, and she is bendy.


Chloe was super nice to Rex and I told her how much I like it when she was nice.  She then said, "When I do nice things are you cheering for me in your heart always?"

Chloe eating the village she built.
Monsters

Heroes

Chloe and Rex kept playing in stead of picking up.  I told them for each time I had to tell them to stop playing I was going to eat a piece of their candy.  This is Chloe illustrating how many pieces each was owed to me.

Happy Halloween

Blue blue candy

Selfies



Fun time at the zoo with the Roemhildts. 

Chloe lost her second tooth.

Rex fell

Kayaking





Two amazing people

2 comments:

  1. Chloe's boots are amazing in that first picture. thanks for the productive day on Friday.

    ReplyDelete