Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10, 2013 Bowling, Dri's return

 First time bowling.
Me- Chloe, do those shoes fit?
Chloe- Yes, but they also stink.  


 The whole night was like this chaos but fun.



 NOT AGAIN!  Rex burnt oatmeal in the microwave, at least it wasn't as bad and I was able to save the microwave this time.

Gymnastics 
 One night this week Chloe had an epic fit.  After being sent to her room it went a little some thing like this:
Mommy, Daddy get in her now! AAAAAAGH. I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME.  IF YOU DON'T GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND BRING ME DESSERT I'M GOING TO RUN AWAY, AND IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP I'M GOING TO RUN AWAY. THEN WHEN I COME HOME YOUR GOING TO APOLOGIZE!!! AAAARGH! YOU THREE COME IN HERE RIGHT NOW!
Epic. Luckily we were able to diffuse the situation and head off the running away part.

 Chloe helped me out with Young Womens.

Rex's robot trap

 Bike day

 Dri got home!


 Rex was so pleased he kept making it so I couldn't get a good picture of his new shirt.

 He covered his space shuttle with his other space shuttle.


 Rex helping Dad in the yard.

Rex found his shoe box and promptly got his shoes put them in and was so pleased with himself.

3 comments:

  1. i love that Chloe is going to run away but she wants you to apologize in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New rule...adult only access to microwaves!!! How have you forgotten that smell...and having to mop the ceiling?!

    ReplyDelete