Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10, 2014 Swimming week.

 Chambers river park with the Pearsons.

 AKA ghetto white trash hang out of Tacoma.




 Swimming

I love how Rex internalized information.  This week he told me, "My neck is hurting because I don't have any water, I peed it out." I am thirsty didn't suffice. Last week he told me he needed water because he was dehydrated.  After he got  a drink he told me he was hydrated.  At least he gets how these things work.

 Strawberry thumbs.

Chloe made Rex a rocket ship and her a cat...named Pearl. She later added on whiskers with a sharpie.

 Pacific Lutheran University.

 Swimming with the Leavitt's and Roemhildts.







 Dinner with the Roemhildts. As the Dads are away the kids and Mommys will play.

 Dyslexic anyone?

Rex was super proud because he built his model like the card.

Lazy kids for a "walk" with Dad Sunday afternoon, as Mom observes a day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment