Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014 productivity

Sometimes this is what breakfast looks like at our house.

 Chloe got this pet pig from the dentist. She named her Lavoda, the most creative name she has come up with, by far.

 Playing in the back yard


 Rex reading Mike's scuba book.

 Mike was having a man date, so the kids and I went and got frozen yogurt.
 Rex got coconut aka white icecream.

Chloe got chocolate peanut butter and cake batter ice cream accompanied by every topping possible.

 This week I have been super productive:  Dri and I got the baby quilt designed, cut and pieced.  I made two dresses for Chloe. Finally Dri and I canned 54 jars of peaches and apples.  It was a good week.  Chloe told me she was impressed with my factory skills while I was sewing her dress.  She is so cute.

Rex was extremly stoked about his socks and sandals.  We love the north west.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are all impressed with your factory skills. LOL Your family is the coolest.

    ReplyDelete