Monday, September 1, 2014

August 31, 2014 Chloe 1st grade

 For Jesse's birthday we went kayaking and he went scuba diving.


 Ketron Island.

 Happy birthday Jesse.  
Jamie made an amazing chocolate cake that Rex even ate.

 Chloe's first day of school in 1st grade.

 Rex wanted to get in the picture, another first.



 We were a little picture happy, but she is so excited and so adorable.  She is an amazing little girl and we are so happy to be able to be in a family together.

 Rex at the Y without Chloe.

 The consolation was we went to Costco and Rex ate that entire piece of pizza except for part of the crust he dropped; and ate all most all of that ice-cream until he dropped his cup.

I made Chloe two dresses for school but I have planned to make her a third.  She was a little miffed when she wanted to wear a dress and I told her all her dresses were dirty.  She pulled attitude and demanded, "Well, where is my third dress I ordered?"  I gave her a confused look and she continued, "from your factory!"  In an of course tone with a little head bob side to side.

 Rex picked out this outfit and told me it matched because they both have  a blue stripe.  Which is true, but...

 We got a few carrots from our garden and Chloe was ecstatic.


The workout is always followed but muscle flexing/feeling.

Reading with Dad.

2 comments: