Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14, 2014 Rex 1st day of preschool. due date, balloon fight.

Rex's first day of preschool

 At preschool they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up and I told them a grown-up.  But, what I really want to be is a scientist because I've never seen a fossil in real life before.
-Rex

Chloe rocking the doughnut eating contest at Charlotte's birthday.


 Driving to the YMCA Rex exclaims, "Hey look, a city bus! Do you think they wash city buses?" 
I responded about my lack of knowledge about city bus maintenance. 
Rex continues, " Do you think I could ride a city bus sometime? I want to ride a city bus to see if they sink or not."



Due date bike ride to get slurpees.

The most epic balloon fight:



 Chloe joining the fray to save Rex.
At the end Rex thanked Chloe for coming to the rescue. It was awesome.
We are one day past the due date. The baby still hasn't joined us, but we are all happy and hanging out.



No comments:

Post a Comment