Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 21, 2014 fair, talk like a pirate day, over due

 We have been waiting for Ike to come.

(sorry for the upside down picture...technology rejects me)
This picture Chloe drew in church.  I was asking her what all the legs were, she told me, "It is leg land, and when you walk through you get kicked."  I am not sure where she comes up with all this stuff but it is awesome.  She had a whole explanation about the treasure chests etc.  It was epic.

 Getting the new chickens.

 Rex and Elisabeth's tea party.


ARRGH

 Talk like a pirate day.

 Hanging out with aunt Dri to get slurpees.


 The fair:
 Rex is almost as big as Dri.






 Rex playing the slap game with dri.



wahoo!

 Cotton candy.

1 week over due

Chloe's awesome hair.

Dinner at Costco. I love how much Rex was squishing their noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment