Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 2, 2014 Halloween

 Two peas in a pod.



 I let Chloe go to school like this.

 Ike's favorite decision.

 Chloe is getting so good at reading.
 Rex: I want to learn how to kill worms.  Dad, will you teach me how to kill worms?
Dad: What?
Rex:  I keep cutting them and it makes two worms. 

 Rex, preschool Halloween party.  
Walking to preschool  Rex suggested, "How about we walk there(to preschool) with a stick on fire.  That is my dream."  I think he was aiming for Indianan Jones, I could only picture angry villagers. 

 Rex selfie.
Rex asked if I could eat Bow tie noodles.  I said, no. He responds energetically,  "YEAH! More for me!"

 IHOP pancake breakfast.

 October
I like pumpkin pie because my mom makes it with whip cream.

 Halloween





That is Ike and me. -REX
He drew his profile.  I cannot believe how big he is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment