Sunday, October 26, 2014

October 26, 2014 Quilt, Nana visit, pumpkin field trip, judiciary advice.

 





Rex has had a dream fulfilled. Rex:The bus smells GOOD!


 We're driving the bus.


 Driving the truck.




 Dropping Marj at the airport we stopped at Yeti to get fro-yo on the way.


"I'll fart him for you.  I want to far him.  I'm good at it!" Rex pleads.
I inquire, "Do you mean burp?"
After a short pause Rex responds, "Oh yeah, burp, I want to burp him!"



 Field trip to the pumpkin patch.


 Pumpkin.


 Field trip with friends.


Rex is spoiled by Nana and is now Rafael.

 Ike's quilt is DONE!



 Ike and Nana.


 Fish Face.



 Doughnut lunch day.  Rex and Nana went on a date to get doughnuts, so I had them pick up and extra one for Chloe. I love to visit Chloe at school for lunch.


 Playing sea dominos Nana blocked Rex; Rex exclaimed, "dang-it! I was working hard to get that shark."







Ike is a little joy and we are happy to have him in the family.



 Too much love?

 Captain America

Mike got a ticket and was preparing notes of what he was going to say to the judge.  The kids asked him what he was doing and then had their own two sense to add to the situation.
Chloe’s advice:
Serious face and talk seriously
Talk like I mean it (need two talks like you mean it, because that is really important)
No guilty smile on my face
Do not say it quiet (because if you say it quiet he’ll think your lying)

Rex’s advice:

If they ask if you’re a bad guy, tell them “NO I’m NOT”

Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment