Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5, 2014 Back in the hospital

 Sunday night scripture study.  AKA: pile on Dad time.


 Ike's eye infection, and he use to be chubby.  Well, he used to be a little chubby.  If you look at the pictures as the week progresses he thins out.


 Hanging out in the ER.  His poor iv.  They had to poke him so many times to get a good one.  They admitted him to grow cultures on all the samples they took to see if there was infection any where else.



 Hanging out with Dri in the hospital

 Hanging out with dad in the hospital.




I was leaving to the store and Rex gave me a kiss and said one another kiss, two and this went on the kiss and count until he reached twenty and he said "there I gave you twenty kisses."  He was so proud of himself.  This is better then poor aunt dri.  This week if she asked for a kiss Rex has been adamantly replying, "NEVER!"
 Dad, Rex and Chloe went on a bike rid to chambers.


  Rex is such a good big brother.
 We finally got to come home from the hospital.



 ooooo, I love they both have the same look on their face.


 Ike loves to hang out in the sunshine.


 Ike also likes it when you blow dry his bottom.  Random, but he loves it. 


Chloe drew this drawing the first week of school.  It is a self-portrait and a quote of what she can do to be responsible.

Yesterday I went kayaking with my dad and my brother.  The funny thing is she wrote this before they went.

 The actual Kayaking trip with Dad and brother.




Three awesome people.


1. I like cotton candy
2. I like ice-cream
3. I like gum.
4. I like it when chloe spells phonetically.

 Chloe being lion


 Rex being lion cub. 



 Chloe and Rex believe Ike needs toys.


 Siblings.


 Chloe and Dri conversation about good and bad choices:
"what if there were only bad paths?" Chloe inquired
"there is always a good option." Dri retorted
Chloe then started the hypothetical "what if your bother took one of your toys,  then you only had the choice to take it away from him or tell your mom?"
 Dri countered, "Chloe, I think there is another pathway in that situation."
Chloe grinning responded, "there are two other paths...you could ask your brother nicely to give it back, or you could let him play with it."

 Sunggles

 Ike's eye look so much better.  We are hoping things get uneventful quickly.


 Family reading time.


"Oh mom your big belly's gone!  Now you can bend over." 
-Chloe

3 comments:

  1. One of those pictures Ike actually looks like the other kids. And yeah for being out of the hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike is adorable! His poor eye! How stressful!!! It makes me not want to complain about Rad's clogged ducts and his cold! I will take it over what you guys had to deal with :( So sorry! Glad he is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay a few more things...Chloe's "Strictly Ballroom Dad" look made me laugh out loud. Hilarious! Also, how in the world can you ride a bike on your DUE date!? You looked amazing full term! So jealous! I can't ride a bike past 5 months pregnant!

    ReplyDelete